Saturday 3 October 2009

Carol's Sketch, Rose's On Paper, Whimsy Stamps, Passion For Promarkers, Crazy 4 Challenges & Dutch Dare Challenges

Good afternoon all, I don't know about where you are but here on the east coast it is really windy (although that maybe something to do with the fact that I live on the seafront) and it's rather dark.
My new nestie's arrived this morning and I couldn't wait to play with them.
On to my card which is another of those one card fits all projects and as there are a few I will list them in no particular order. 
Carol's Sketch Challenge - Sketch - I flipped it
Rose's On Paper - Stitches
Whimsy Stamps - The Eyes Have It (use eyelets)
Passion For Promarkers - Cool Aqua & Apricot with the addition of flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges - Sew Happy (stitches)
Dutch Dare - So Charming




Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - Shabby Princess
Cardstock - Coredinations
Stamp - Belles 'N' Whistle 'Belle With Teddy'
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilities 'Label 7'
Punches - Woodware Small & Medium 'Daisy'
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Charm - Local Craft Store
Gems - Stash
Eyelets - Fiskars

15 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a pretty card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. The papers are perfect and love the charm. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Danni said...

Adorable!! So very cute!

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joinig us at PFP this week. x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
Lovely card. Great colours, gorgeous image and the stitching is so effective.
Force 11 winds up here.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen Tallon said...

Gorgeous card Kim, you obviously enjoyed playing with your new nesties! I can't wait to get mine and have a play too.
Lovely choice of colours too.
How did you do the stitching?
Hugs, Karen xx

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

StampOwl said...

super cute card

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Kim :) the image is so sweet and i love how you've coloured it....the orange and turquoise look great too
Thanks for joining in with my sketch challenge this time...

Hugs
Carol x

Wiccababe said...

Hi Kim, gorgeous card
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Caryn said...

Beautiful card Kim. Thanks for joining us at pfp.
Hugs,
Caryn

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the fun color combo and that darling image. Thanks for playing along at Whimsy! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful job.

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Kim, thank you for your comments on my blog, your card is lovely, great colouring, I love nesties as well xx

Hugs Liz xx

Georgia said...

Beautifukl card Kim! I love these colours together and the flowers are really pretty! I really like the way you've coloured the image, she looks great! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Andrea M said...

Such a pretty card! Lovely colors!