Monday 26 October 2009

Creative Card Crew & Creative Inspirations Challenges

SECOND POST PLEASE SCROLL FOR THE FIRST.
Here is a card I thought I would share with you which I made for my cousins triplets who will be two in December. My cousin wanted the card to have these Roary The Red Racing Car charcters on in as she is sending it to Milkshake TV, I myself had never heard of them and had to watch the programme a few times over to find out the colours lol. Anyway I am going to enter this card into the Creative Card Crew Challenge where the theme is 'Babies or Children' and Creative Inspirations Challenge who have the theme 'A Special Card or Project With Numbers On It'. The blank red squares are where the childrens photo's will go. This is not my normal type of card and I am not sure about it but as I had made it I thought I would show it.

Supplies:-
A4 Card - Paper Mill Shop 'A3 sheet folded'
Colouring Vehicles - Milkshake Website
Lettering - Cricut ? 'Teardrop Cartridge'
Medium - Promarkers

7 comments:

Donna said...

Wow fabulous card, I've never seen a card done for triplets before, they will love this. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

cheryl said...

great design love the images too thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

LOUISE said...

Fab card Kim, love the sweet little images. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

Kimberley said...

Lovely card for a little boy.

maxine said...

A great card thanks for joining us this week

Christine said...

This is such a cute card Kim!!! I'm sure the kids will love it!

Blessings,
Christine

Tracy said...

Great card Kim,wow triplets!!!They will love it.
Thanks for taking part over at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx