Sunday 25 April 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 15 DT Card

Sorry this is late Mr Blogger decided he wasn't going to play ball this morning, probably out sunning himself somewhere but he certainly isn't on the east anglia coast as it is very overcast here.

Good morning all, it is Sunday morning so that means it's time for another Crafty Sentiments Challenge and this week we have another great 'Sketch' for you with the addition of 'Use Flowers Somewhere'. Now I am sure all of you could take part in this one so we would love to see you join in, it is preferred that you use a Crafty Sentiment stamp and if you don't have any they are available HERE, however any stamp can be used if you don't have any.
I rotated my sketch so that it fitted better with the Amy stamp I used and I added this lovely flower which was one of many I received from Sarah aka Card Oasis some time ago.


Sorry my photo looks a little washed out, I am not sure why it has come out like this.
Supplies:-
5.5" Card Base - DCWV
Designer Papers - DCWV 'Citrus Stack'
Image - Crafty Sentiment 'Sitting Amy'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Yellow Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
White Lace - Craftmania
Flower - Sarah aka Card Oasis as above. 

7 comments:

Alizabethy said...

love this card and the colour scheme!

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Love the colours and the image is sweet..A beautiful card..I have new candy if your interested would love you to enter...take care..
Mandy xx

Berry said...

So pretty and bright, I love your colours hugs Rebekah x

Karen Tallon said...

this is beautiful Kim, well done, I love your cards you're doing so well with them :D x

Georgia said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card Kim, I love the bright colours and gorgeous flower! The papers are so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card honey and especially love the flower... think you better have a check on my blog again... lol

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Fern said...

Beautiful card Kim, love the bright zingy colours x

Fern xx