Sunday 4 April 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 12 Challenge DT Card

Wow it is Sunday again where did that week go?? Anyhow that means it's time for another Crafty Sentiments Blog Challenge and this week it is an easy one so no excuses as to why you can't join in!! For the challenge we are just going to follow the sketch given to us which you can rotate or flip if you need or prefer to. I have used the sketch as it is and just for a change I decided to make a Christmas card. I used Yasmin which is still available from the web shop - I have placed a direct link below my card for each item used and available.


To make the card I used:-
A5 card blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - I think these are Dovecraft but as I won them I am not totally sure
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Image & Sentiment Stamps - Crafty Sentiments 'Yasmin' & 'Deck The Halls'
Medium - Promarkers
Dies - Nestabilities 'Classic & Scalloped Ovals'
Cricut - Snowflakes from Accent Essentials at 2"
Glitter Snow - Baker Ross.
Ribbon - I think they call this 'Sequin Waste' which I purchased from a haberdashery shop awhile ago.

Thanks for visiting please feel free to pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Blog and see all the other designers creations.

5 comments:

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Kim, i love the sweet image and colours you've used with her, the papers are fab too x


Fern xx

Nicky said...

Hi Kim hop over to my blog there is something there for you xx

Lisa Jane said...

great card Kim - love the Dp's and those gorgeous snowflakes
Happy Easter
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love the traditional reds and green on your card. Your papers and snowflakes are fabulous. What a great job you have made of the image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Debbie said...

A wonderful card Kim, such a fab image and I love the papers and all the pretty snowflakes.
Hugs
Debbie x