Sunday 18 April 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 14 Challenge DT Card.

Good morning to you all, thanks for popping by. Today I bring you another card for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge. This week we have great 'sketch' to follow with the added extra of 'Your Favourite Embellishment'.

Now this for me caused a little problem because I have two favourite embellishments but neither of which I use enough as I find them a challenge. I love to see them on other peoples cards but for me, I usually end up wanting to scream or tear the card up. The first is ribbon, I can never tie a perfect bow or get it to lay how I want it to and the second is flowers, the punched ones don't seem to have any life no matter how much I try to curl them and the ready made ones are a challenge to attach perfectly so they lay correctly. So with this in mind I have set about to make a card to include both of those things, well it is a challenge after all!!!

This week I decided to have a go at making a tent card and I quite like how it turned out plus they are so easy to make.

Supplies:-
2 Pieces of 6"x6" cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Blueberry Hill'
Stamp - Crafty Sentiments 'Teddy With Flowers'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Medium - Promarkers
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Flowers - Won in a candy draw
Stickles, Eyelet & Chain - From stash.

Don't forget to check out all the new Amy's that are now available over at the Crafty Sentiments Store.


6 comments:

Fern said...

Lovely card Kim, the layout is gorgeous and so are your papers... love the yummy roses x

Fern xx

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous card KIm - well done on using the Ribboin and flowers! great minds think alike re the Tent card .
Such a pretty card - love the DP's
Lisa ;)

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Kim. Very pretty!
Clairex

Danni said...

Very cute card!

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
well done you for using the flowers and ribbon..You've done a great job..love the tent card and the image...
Mandy xx

Georgia said...

This is beautiful Kim - I love the pretty papers and gorgeous colours and the image is sooo cute! :) Love, Georgia xx