Sunday 4 April 2010

Fantabulous Challenge And Meet Amy............

SECOND POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR
THE CRAFTY SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE
Good afternoon all, hope you are all having a lovely Easter and have not eaten too many eggs.

Firstly there is a little lady that I need to tell you about, her name is Amy and she is part of a new collection of stamps available April 6th from Crafty Sentiments. Here is a preview of the different stamps which will be available

Arn't they all real cuties.
Now I have used one of the new stamps on my project below which I have made as part of a gift set. I have also made a card to go with this box but you cannot see that until next Sunday when it will be shown as my DT card for that weeks Crafty Sentiments Challenge plus it uses another of the Amy stamps so don't forget to look out for it.

Anyway on to this project which I have made for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge where the challenge is 'Bling It On'. I cut this box from an svg file that I found HERE at Beth's blog My Cricut Scrapbooking where incidentally she has some fantastic cuts. It was the cricut at fit to page and was just the perfect size to place my gift in.
Doesn't Amy look all sweetness perched on the edge there.
Supplies:-
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Desinger Papers - DCWV 'Spring Stack' last years!!!
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Ribbon & Lace - From stash
Flower - Felt Flower Pots 'Blues'
Star & Gems - Stash

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget April 6th is the release day for all those little cuties.

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ata cute little carton Kim and Amy looks delightful just perched on the edge. Love her little pearl bobbles
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This is a fabulous little carton. You have made a fantastic job of Amy - she looks great sitting there.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Suzette said...

You are a star Kim, the project is just fab and Amy looks perfect on the carton, great job well done.

Hugs
Suzette

pinky said...

Amy was just made for that carton, gorgeous colours, she is such a pretty little thing, can't wait to play with her.
Pinky

Valerie said...

I love those type of boxes, and the little girl is too cute on there! Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut:)

Georgia said...

This is fabulous Kim, such a great idea and I love how you've coloured the cute image! Have a lovely week! :) Love, Georgia xx

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is an awesome cut file. TFS! And great project!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Super cute! Thank you for sharing the cut file! So glad you joined us at FCCB! :)

Lori (THCEO) said...

This is adorable and I love the colors! Thanks for playing along at FCCB! :)