Thursday 10 March 2011

Crafty Sentiments Designs 'Just For You' Challenge

Good afternoon all. 
Firstly I am really sorry this post should have been up this morning as it is the start of the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs where this week we have the theme 'Just For You'
I made a tag for a new baby girl using one of the soon to be released Baby Bear digi's, this one is called 'Sleeping Bear' and I also used one of the new sentiment circles from the 'New Arrival' set that has been released this week. However my 3 year old god son decided to spill his milkshake all over the first tag so I have had to make another this morning!! I had used different papers originally but had to use what I had left to recreate lol.




Supplies:-
Cardstock - Paper Mill Direct
Designer Papers - Forever Friends Baby Collection (I think)
Medium - Promarkers
Ribbon - Dovecraft


Promarkers Used:-
Bear - Tan, Cocoa & Cocktail Pink
Pillow - Dusky Pink & Sunkissed Pink
Blanket - Pastel Pink & Cocktail Pink 

Please hop on over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and see all the other designs created by the design team.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
this tag is gorgeous. I love the adorably cute image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Berry said...

This is fab Kim! I always worry when I leave my things about without having taken a photo that one of the kids will ruin something! hugs Rebekah xx

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Lovely tag,super cute bear...I know the feeling of having to rush to make a replacement but mine was when Hubby actually sold the card before I could take a pic....Have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Kim this is so sweet, I love it, How cute are these wee images, Hazelxoxo

Georgia said...

Awww, this is such an adorable tag Kim! The image is so, so sweet and I love your colouring and the gorgeous colours you've used! :) Love, Georgia xx