Tuesday 8 March 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Good morning all. It is a beautiful bright warm morning here on the east coast of England and looking out of my window the sea is the calmest it has been so far this year, now does that mean that Spring is finally on it's way oh I hope so.

Today I have a very quick card to show you that I made with the Cricut, 'Owl' from Pooh & Friends  and the card base shape from Once Upon A Princess Cartridge.  I welded the two shapes together in design studio to make this easel shaped card for a friend that is mad on 'Owl' from Winnie The Pooh.

My friend is not a girlie girl and doesn't like flowers so I found it hard to embellish this which is why I just added some stitching, gems and a piece of lace to detract from the plainness of just having Owl.


Supplies:-
Cardstock - Bazzill
Lace - Craftmania
Sentiments - Papermania

I would like to enter this into the My Pink Stamper Challenge which is to make a project using 'A Feathered Friend'

I hope your all having a lovely day, I am off to make my DT cards and a St Patrick's Anniversary card for my hubby.

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
What a wonderfully sweet card. I love the owl. Great crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Beautiful shaped card Kim! Jo xxx

pinky said...

Wow Kim this is just gorgeous, what a great shape and perfect for your owl:)