Monday 14 March 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Good afternoon all. 
I have been busy with my Cricut again and this time I have made a Winnie Pooh card which fits in nicely with Robyn's aka My Pink Stamper Challenge of 'Spring'. Whenever my friend Dumi visit's (that the mum of my two young god children) she is always on the look out for cards that she can use for when her two little ones go to parties and I thought this one would be perfect.


Supplies:-
Cardstock - Mixture all from my scraps.
Grass - DCWV 'Spring Stack' 2009 I Think!!
Cricut - Provocraft
White Pen - Pentel Signo

Cricut Cuts:-
Pooh - 4.75" Pooh & Friends
Butterfly Net - 3" Pooh & Friends
Grass - 1.5" Plantin Schoolbook
Flowers - 2.5" Pooh & Friends
Butterflies - 1.25" Pooh & Friends

Thanks for looking and just before I go I want to remind you of the New Release available Thursday March 17th over at Crafty Sentiment Designs
I gave you a sneaky peak of new designs on Thursday during our 'Just For You' Challenge which incidentally you still have time to enter.


9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
What a fabulous Pooh Bear card. Fabulous colours and layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

DIANA L. said...

Super super super cute Card! Very happy and springy
Thanks for sharing

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

This is adorable Kim, I love the Winnie the Pooh theme and gorgeous colours! :) Love, Georgia xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really cute, definitely a great spring card! TFS :)

http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

What a fun card!!! You have created such a great scene!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, I just love it!!!! So darn cute and such springy colors:) Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower, would love for you to stop by my blog and follow:) Good luck to you in the challenge!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Patti Ross said...

Just love this card, it says "spring". Would love to have you enter my challenge at Creative Sisters MOnday Challenge.

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

My Hideaway said...

I LOVE this card! It is so sweet and springy... It's just perfect =-)

flowerdisco said...

oh kim...this card is lovely. love pooh, awww!