Saturday 4 January 2014

Crafty Calendar 'Celebrate' Challenge

Good morning and
 Happy New Year
 to you all. Apologies for this post being later I scheduled it then must have pressed save instead of publish lol. It has been a bit wet so far but not too cold, do you think we will get a real winter? We celebrated the New Year in with a meal out for David's birthday and then looking after little Harley so his mum and dad could go out. I hope whatever you were doing you enjoyed it and there was not too many sore head's the next day. 

Today see's a new challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our challenge is 'Celebrate', so many different reasons for this one. 

For my card which was made for my granddaughter I made a stand up card with a stand on the back but forgot to photograph that bit. It is shaped and made using a cutting file Miss Kate Cuttables which was a freebie. I made it about 7" x 5" and used lots of nice brights colours. The little stars on the balloons have liquid pearls on them but it can't be seen.

Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Die Cut - Happy New Year by Miss Kate Cuttables

That is all from me, I will be back shortly with my My Time To Craft post.
Have a great weekend and stay dry, the forecast looks awfully wet.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous card, Kim! I love it.

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.