Saturday 4 January 2014

My Time To Craft 'Music or Movie Inspired' Challenge

Good morning again, if you called looking for my Crafty Calendar post you will find it below this one. Apologies for this post being later I scheduled it then must have pressed save instead of publish lol

Ok so this week at My Time To Craft we are challenged to create something that is 'Music or Movie Inspired' and as I always struggle with this type of theme I hung onto this card I made a while ago as a request. 

I made this card with the font panel being in the style of a grand piano for a music teacher. It was not until I gave it to the person that I realised the card is back to front and opens on the left lol but she loved it and took it anyway. It did give us a laugh though. I used a cutting file from the Silhouette Store by Loni Stevens, with all card stock being Bazzill and added some Range Black Enamel Accents to the notes and keys although it doesn't really show in the photo.

Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Die Cut - Piano Card #24811 by Loni Stevens

Not many supplies needed for this card.

Have a lovely weekend and I will see you all soon.

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oops Ive dont that too with the back to front cards!!! Hee Hee!! Love this one its brilliant and just right for the teacher, Hope you have a Super 2014, Love Hazelxox

Jo said...

Great idea. I think it's quirky that it opens the opposite side. Better than sticking someat upside down and then having to use another card blank lol.

Jo :)

Ann said...

Great card - no matter how it opens! I just love pianos!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, just perfect for a music teacher.
And its so you with it opening the other way lololol!
Hugs Shell xx