Saturday 25 January 2014

My Time To Craft 'Use 2 Images' Challenge

Good morning all, I hope you are all feeling fine and not harboring any lurgies, if you are I hope you feel better soon. The weekend is here again, can you believe it is the last week of January already, where is the time going.

This week at My Time To Craft we are challenged to 'Use 2 images' on your project, that can be 2 different images or at least 2 of the same image. 

For this challenge I decided to do something I have never done before and actually enjoyed doing and love the final result. I started with this small stamp which could be a Stampin' Up stamp but I am not sure.


I then took a piece of 14cm square white stamping card stock and using 3 very old Whisper inks in Butterscotch, Chestnut and Saxon Green I randomly stamped all over as seen below. 


Next I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut this up into 5 hexagons which I layered and placed on my card with this little sentiment. A super easy and quick card.

Supplies:-
6" Card Blank - Boyes
Card Stock - Bazzill
Stamp - ? Stampin' Up
Ink - Whisper
Die Cut - Hexagon Frames #25685 Ginny Nilson Designs
Sentiment - Paper Pretties 'Birthday Sentiments'

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-

That is all from me for today, please pop by the and have a look at the fabby creations the other dt girlies made.

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW thats so clever and such a striking pattern you have made, Love it, Hope alls well with you, Love and Hugs Hazelxx

Claire said...

Love what you have created here Kim, so effective and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x PS: There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

Christine said...

Very clever use of the stamp. I love it!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it missus, great colours as well!
I promise I will phone you this week, no idea where time is going
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Love this fabby patchwork design Kim, looks great.

Pat xx

Jo said...

Great technique Kim. Love the colours too. Jo :)