Saturday 29 March 2014

My Time To Craft 'Beary Nice' Challenge

Good morning all. What does the weather have in store for us this weekend we have had a real mixture this week, here's hoping for sunshine. I have finally got rid of the lurgy I have had for nearly three weeks only to give it to my husband and of course his is far worse than mine lol. 

This week at My Time To Craft we are challenged to 'Beary Nice' which means you need to use a bear of some kind on your creation. I decided to use this lovely Crafter's Companion image called 'Teddy Bears Picnic' which I have had for a while but never used until today. I teamed it with some Bildmalarna 'Welcome' papers which I won from Dies To Die For again some time ago. The paper has a little bid in the top corner which looks like it is looking down on the picnic. 

Supplies:-
6" Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Designer Papers - Bildmalarna 'Welcome'
Card Stock - Bazzill
Lace - Haberdashery Store
Pearls - Kanban


Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Bears & Hat - Raw Sienna, Sleigh Bell, Mustard, Pineapple Crush, Sandstone & Light Fawn
Ribbons & Scarf - Burgundy, Red Sweater, Cardinal Red, Celestial Blue, Powder Blue & Glacier Blue
Rug - Celestial Blue, Powder Blue & Glacier Blue
Tea Set - Muted Pink, Cardinal Red & Powder Blue
Hamper - Raw Sienna,Sleigh Bell, Mustard, Pineapple Crush, Chartreuse, Bright Green & Mint Green
Grass - Chartreuse & Forest Green

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - Spring Colours
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

I will see you again tomorrow for the new Natalie & Amy challenge. Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.

10 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous........teddy ears picnics were always so much fun, weren't they......probably because I got to eat all the food lol!
hugs Jo x

Danielle Vincent said...

Darling image and that paper just couldn't be more perfect with this scene. Fabulous card! Hugs D

Pat said...

Lovely card Kim, sweet image and gorgeous bp.

Pat xx

Claire said...

Great card, such a delightful image. Hug, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a brilliant stamp and pretty card. Hope that you are much better now, Love Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, those papers are perfect & I love your colouring!
Hugs Shell xx

tilly said...

a super tea party scene and lovely card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

tilly said...

a super tea party scene and lovely card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely project thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz