Saturday 15 March 2014

My Time To Craft 'Charming' Challenge

Good morning all, what lovely weather we have had this week I just wonder how long it will last. Last Sunday it was so nice to be able to get out in the garden for some fresh air although going out and buying the grandchildren a trampoline was not on the agenda but hey ho they might as well have one while we have some nice weather.  However after a lovely weekend my dear grandson decided to give me his lurgy lol. By Sunday evening I had the sorest throat I have ever had, an awful earache, along with a cough and cold and there is no sign of it leaving me as yet, yuck what a gift to give lol.

Anyhow onto the matter in hand it is time for a new challenge at My Time To Craft and this week it is 'Charming', you need to use a charm somewhere on your creation. I went with a shaped card this week and even added some paper piecing to my image so that her apron matched my card lol. I inked all the edges of my pieces including my image as I just felt it needed something.

Supplies:-
Kraft Cardstock - Cutting Edge Crafts
Designer Papers - First Edition 'Blank Canvas'
Eyelets - Stash
Bakers Twine - My Craft Spot
Charm - The Works

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Skin - Coral, Blush & Ivory
Hair - Walnut, Chestnut & Auburn
T-Shirt - Tequila Sunrise, Rose Peach & Soft Peach
Trousers - Pastel Green, Tea Green & Aquamarine
Bowl - Champagne & Linen
Mouse - Cappuccino & Caramel
Pudding - Caramel
Back Pack - Pesto, Olive Green & soft Khaki
Teddy - Cappuccino & Caramel

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Elphine House - Create Your Own Background (please delete if not allowed)
Brown Sugar - Paper Piecing (It is the apron, if it is not enough please delete)
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Shaped Cards

That's all from me for now but please pop over to the challenge blog and see what gorgeous creations the other girls have made.

15 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh No Get Well Soon, Kids are brilliant at sharing bugs!!! Love this card and the shape is super, Love Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Adorable creation and I hope you feel better soon! I've also had a touch of lurgy this week but luckily it seems to be on the way out now.

Emma x

Maureen R said...

Darling card. I love the apron shape! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen, DT member

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very pretty and clever creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT member
xxxxxxx

Nana said...

Oh Kim this is one darling card. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fab hun, love the papers you have used, they are perfect!
Hope your feeling better now missus
Huge hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Great card Kim, I love the shape and all your lovely cooking utensils.

Pat xx

Artesania said...

Beautiful ,sweet image and gorgeous card design ,e it!
Thank you so much for entering at I love OroMarkers challenge this week.I hope you return with another stunning card!
Hugs Gudrun DT

Carla S. said...

This is really fabulous, Kim! Love the shape and all the darling details! Everything works perfectly with the sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Elphine House Challenge!

Chris said...

very cute, I love all those little cut out pieces in the pocket and the mixer on the corner. they look great.
thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

Jo said...

Wow. What a stunner! Awesome Kim :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi there. Sorry to be so tardy in leaving a little love this past week. Hope by now you are feeling much better! I LOVE this! I have a future daughter in law who is in culinary school and it instantly made me think of her and smile. Terrific charms! Hugs D

Anonymous said...

I love the little apron, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Mary Lou said...

Hi Kim....AMAZING card. Everything about it is soooo CUTE!!! Thanks for you visit and good luck in the draw of EB new Digi!!
Hugs

Scrapper69 said...

Isn't it wonderful what "Gifts" the Grandkids are willing to give! LOL Sorry your not feeling well... Hope you get over it quickly! I gotta say... I LOVE your shape card! It's very pretty... all the extra little details look amazing! :o)

Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com