Saturday 1 March 2014

My Time To Craft 'Cats & Dogs' Challenge

Good morning all, I hope this post finds you all fit and well and well as warm and dry. I was being to think the weather had took a turn for the better but we are back to rain again here in Lincolnshire. 

This is a scheduled post today as I am currently at the hospital for not only my MRI scan but also my husband has an appointment with a consultant too, we are definitely getting our monies worth out of the NHS this year!

So onto this week's challenge at My Time To Craft which is 'Cats & Dogs', you can use either or both as long as we can see them on your project.

As soon as I saw this challenge I knew what I wanted to make, I had seen this idea somewhere quite a while ago and then my daughter posted a photo on Facebook which made my mind up to make it now. It is double 12" x 12" page layout, all cut on my Silhouette Cameo with just the paw print ribbon added. I wished now I had made the dog a lighter colour and still might swap him out yet but he does look much better in real life. 

Here it is as you would have it in an album.

 A close up of page 1.

A Close up of page 2
Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Die Cuts - One Of The Family #48888 by PPbN Designs
Ribbon - Craft Show

The photo my daughter posted of my 3 month old granddaughter Mia with her best friend 6 month old Milo. 
Isn't she gorgeous, yes I know I am biased but that is a nanny priviledge lol.

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Paper Shelter - Animals
Rhedd & Rosie - Anything But A Card

Okay that is all for now I will be back shortly with my Crafty Calendar Challenges card.

11 comments:

Jo said...

Fab pages Kim & your granddaughter is GORGEOUS!
hugs Jo x

Nana said...

What a cute and fun page. YES your granddaughter is A doll. There is nothing in the world like being a Nana.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Danielle Vincent said...

Terrific scrapbook layout! I might have to CASE some of this as I have several pictures from when we got our puppies (3 yrs ago) that I need to get in the album. Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month :o) I'm excited to be with your group.

PS Darling, darling grand daughter :o)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the LO for the scrapbook its brilliant. Ahhh your granddaughter is so cute, what a wee sweetie. Hope all went ok at the hospital, Love Hazelxo

Zoe said...

I hope all goes well at the hospital, what a fab layout, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Anna said...

Sweet card :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week and good luck :)
Hugs

Pat said...

Fabulous layout Kim, but definitely overshadowed by the gorgeous photo of your granddaughter, she is beautiful and such a cute pose with Milo.

Pat xx

Ann said...

Fabulous layout! I absolutely love it. And, yes, Mia is gorgeous!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous layout love all the elements on it. Thank you so much for joining in our Animal Challenge at The Paper Shelter this week, hugs Susan x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just awesome hun, love the cuts & the layout is perfect!

Mia & Milo are scrummy
Hugs Shell xx

Beccalite said...

Such fab layouts, so well put together.

Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 27th Challenge - Anything but a Card at Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT member)