Friday 25 September 2009

Sketch Saturday, One Stop Crafts & Penny Black Saturday Challenges

Today I have created this card which I will be entering into the Sketch Saturday Challenge as I used their 'Sketch', the One Stop Crafts Challenge who have the theme of 'Beary Nice', I gave my bear the blender pen treatment to give him a ruffled look on his coat lol and then the Penny Black Saturday Challenge whose theme is 'Lace & Pearls'.





Supplies:-
6" Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - K&Co 'Sparkly Sweet'
Cardstock - Coredinations & Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Penny Black 2007 'Dream A Dream'
Medium - Promarkers
Dies - Nestabilities Classic & Scalloped 'Ovals'
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Leafy Branch' & 'Bird Call'
Lace - Local Hardware Store
Pearls - Ebay

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Adsorable Kim - one of my fave images and I love your papers and pretty pearls. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card kim...love the cute image and great use of your lace and pearls...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs Kath xxxx

Karen Tallon said...

You've done a brilliant job Kim! Wow what a busy lady you've been, well done!
Lotsa luv
Karen xx

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the bright colours and the papers are beautiful! :)
Love, Georgia xx