Thursday 17 September 2009

Whiff Of Joy & Creatalicious Challenges

This is a card I have made for a friends daughter's birthday. I have found it really hard this year to make her a card, I think it is because I have to live up to her mum's standards lol, you know who you are!!!.
Anyhow, I have used this brilliant sketch from the Whiff Of Joy Challenges and just by chance my colours match those of the theme over at Creatalicious Challenges which are 'Pink or Plum with Burgundy and Green & add Some Lace, Ribbon or Fibre', all of which I have.
Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Exquiste'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Whiff Of Joy 'Fall Willow With Grapes'
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Happy Birthday'
Punch - Woodware Small & Medium 'Daisy'
Lace - Local Hardware Store
Button - From Stash
Card Candy - Coloured with Promarkers Local Craft Store
I hope she likes it after all the agonising I have done over it.

16 comments:

Karen Tallon said...

awwwww Kim she will be delighted to receive a card from you, she thinks the world of you. Thank you so much! big hugs and loadsa luv XxX

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
You have done a fantastic job of following what appears to be a complex sketch. I love the colours and your papers and your image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Carolyn said...

What a great job of the sketch. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the papers you chose.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Karina said...

What a lovely card you made!! Love the colours of it!
Love from Karina

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful card Kim!

Julie

Anki said...

Love it and thank you for joining us in our blog hop over at BnW today. Wish you luck and a great weekend. Kram - Anki

Holly Young said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting on the squigglefly blog hop. I've been looking around your blog and your have some amazing artwork here! This particular card is really something! That was a pretty difficult sketch, but you rocked it!

Debby said...

Positively Stunning!

bumblebee creations said...

WOW that is a sketch! you have done a super card with it-gorgeous!

Georgia said...

Hi Kim,
This is absolutely fabulous! The flowers are really pretty and I love the lace you've used! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for trying my sketch!! :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love the layers and texture...so very beautiful...Thanks for joinning at Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kim,
This is another wonderful card. All that layering looks great, & it's a beautiful interpretation of the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Giò said...

Sweet card!!! I love the job on the sketch and the color combo too:))

Hugs
Giò

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,so much beautiful detail and superb colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Bec said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious.. Bec xx