Tuesday 8 September 2009

Whiff Of Joy, Crafty Creations & La La Land Challenges

Here is my entry into the Whiff Of Joy Challenge for which I used their 'Sketch', the Crafty Creations Challenge who have the theme of '3 or more patterned papers' and La La Land Challenge who have a theme of 'Bling'. I really enjoyed working with the sketch I am sure I will use it plenty more times. The image I have used today is another image that I stamp while at Tracy's 'Scrap Happens' crop a few weeks ago and what a gorgeous image it is.
Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - K&Co 'Classic K'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Image - Whiff Of Joy 'Willow With Flower Basket'
Sentiment - Papermania
Medium - Promakers
Punches - Woodware small & medium 'Daisy' and I am not sure who the border punch belongs to there is not name on it.
Gems - 'Ebay'

11 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Kim, what an adorable card!! Love it!! Thank you so much for joining us for La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Kim, i really like the lovely colours and papers you've used.
Hugs T x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the papers and that punched border across the middle. The image is beautiful and your colouring of her is sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Wonderful coloring too. Thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,
Deena

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card! Sweet work!

Saskia :)

Christine said...

Beautiful card!

Blessings,
Christine

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Your work is beyond beautiful, Kim! WOW! This card is just stunning girlfriend! :)

Also, Thanks for linking my Birthday Blog Candy to your blog. :) The lucky lady that wins that candy is gonna to be soooo.... happy when it comes as it is even bigger than what the picture makes it look.

I would love to see you participate in the Inky Challenges one day soon. I love your work!

HUGS!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) :)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Kim, stunning card! gorgeous papers which go perfectly with the beautifully coloured image. Love the punched flowers too i must try doing that with my papers, i never think about doing it and its so effective. Well done for combining so many challenges and good luck
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Karen Tallon said...

awwww look its the card you sent me!!!!!!!!! I'ts so gorgeous Kim, you certainly have a talent. Thank you so much for it, I will treasure it forever
Love & Hugs
Karen xXxXx