Sunday 20 September 2009

Stamp With Fun, Roses On Paper, Artful Inkables & Penny's Challenges

Here is a card I made earlier using the Stamp With Fun Challenge 'Sketch', it was an unusual sketch which is why I decided to have ago at it but I am not really happy with how the card turned out. As the card has dried the ribbon has gone all funny and even started to fray, I see this card heading for the bin the more I type. Perhaps I will add some embellsihments to it once it is completely set and that may change the look altogether. I have not added a sentiment either partly because I cannot print anything at the moment due to waiting for my ink to arrive and secondly because I don't know who it would be for if of course I use it. I have used the colour theme from Rose's On Paper Challenge which are 'Lavender, Soft Blue & Cream', it fits nicely into Artful Inkables Challenge where they have a receipe of '1 image, 2 ribbons, 3 layers & Scallops, then Penny's Challenge is to use 'Scallops' so that fits in too.

The sketch


The disaster

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Paper - Papermania 'Purple Infusion'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Magnolia 'Tilda With Puppy'
Medium - Promarkers

5 comments:

Penny said...

Awesome card! Thanks so much for participating with us this week!!!

Karen Tallon said...

I love the way you've coloured in the image Kim but I see what you mean about the ribbon fraying, you have done a lovely job though, I hope you win the challenge! x

Cheryl said...

Soooooo pretty! Love those scallops!

Thanks for playing along with Penny's Challenges, and we hope to see more of your creations in the weeks to come!

Crystal said...

SOOOOO Sweet!! Love your soft colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Think Ink Tuesday!

Karin said...

Super sweet! Great color choice and I love her pigtails!