Sunday 15 November 2009

Crafty Sentiments Presents......



Today, see's the release of the first three character stamps over at Crafty Sentiments and so it has been decided to have a blog hop so that we can show you just how you can use these stamps together with the sentiment sets that are already available to purchase. Although my creations are Christmas themed Crafty Sentiments also have some really lovely stamp sets for other occasions.

The blog hop starts now and will run until Wednesday 18th November 2009 at 8pm GMT to give everybody a chance to join in the fun and whilst you are visiting all the blogs be sure to leave a comment on each of them you visit as hidden in one of the blogs will be some candy. 

So without further ado here is what I made. I started out making the gift box and it kind of esculated to a Christmas Day themed set. I hope you like what I have made and enjoy the blog hop, I for one can't wait to see what the other design team members have created plus we have a special guest designer joining us.


I masked the characters so that I could use all three on this easel card.

 To make this set I have used the sentiments and snwflakes from three different sets which I will list below
Card - Snowflake 'Let It Snow' & Sentiment 'Christmas Sparkles'
Cracker - Snwflake & Sentiment 'A Christmas Wish'
Treat Favour - Snowflake 'Christmas Sparkles' & Sentiment 'A Christmas Wish'
Gift Box - Snowflake 'Christmas Sparkles' & Sentiment 'Let It Snow' 
The characters used are from left to right as on my card 'Lulu', 'Yasmin' & 'Daisy'.  

Some close up photo's so you can see the sentiments clearly, you can also click on the photo's for a better view.









This is a circular blog hop and there is candy somewhere along the way. You may start on the blog you are on and just continue by clicking on the next name on the blog. The end of the blog hop is when you land back on the blog you started on. You don’t have to hunt for the blog candy! We want you to enjoy the hop so to be eligible for the blog candy you MUST do 2 things.
1) You MUST be a follower of the Crafty Sentiments Blog and
2) You MUST leave a comment on every blog (6 comments total).



The next blog on the hop is: LISA
Now off you go and have fun.

44 comments:

Unknown said...

you have been busy, all this christmas stuff is stunning, nice bright papers you have chosen

Teri said...

This is a fabulous set! Wonderful, and loving those new characters too!
Hugs,
Teri x

Judy said...

This is a very creative Christmas set. You did a great job and nice idea. Thanks for sharing.

ribenaruby said...

Wow, gorgeous craetions, love the masking,all so fab!

Helene said...

Your creations are great, I'll probably take some ideas for my Christmas present ^^
Have a nice day

Hugs
Xxx

Marion said...

Wow! You have been busy. Such a creative set. Love it. These new images are so sweet.
Marion

Nicola said...

Fabulous creations Kim, love the images and your fab colouring. Your papers and embellies are gorgeous.
Nicola -x-

Donalda said...

Oh hon you have such beautiful projects here. I so love the box you made but the stamps are just adorable

Annie said...

Great projects and I love these sentiment stamps - just gorgeous. They are new to me so I guess a blog hop is a good way to find new things.

Ann xxx

Shazza said...

Kim these are stunning, I just love your blog. Must hop
x

Terry said...

Hiya Kim wow hun you are so creative with this very cute Christmas set, thanks for sharing your sweet and cute images hun. Hugs Terry

Julye said...

What a fab set aren't you clever. I love that little treat thanks for the inspiration Julye

Anonymous said...

Wow, such lovely creations! Shows great versatility in the stamps.
/Hugs /Hanna N

Tracy said...

Wow Kim, you have been busy, love all your Christmas projects, the colours and papers you've used are great.
Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Wow, Kim, so sweet and beautiful creations!!!
Hugs, Julia

Sheila said...

Wow Kim, this is a fabulous collection, love the images and papers as well as the colour combo on these, just stunning!!.
hugs
Sheila xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Kim~~ WOW what super brilliant ideas. Love them all and really lovely card capturing all those awesome images :D
Thanks and blesssings
Mary Lou

Yvonne said...

These are just beautiful .. what a lovely collection you have made,

pinky said...

Kim these are adorable, what a super gift set you have made. Definitely loving these little characters.
Pinky

mgcreative said...

wow, lovely!
they all cute :)

Whimcees said...

Your creations are great! I love the colors! Yasmin is my favorite.

Barbara Diane

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your creations. Those papers are so festive. Love the images.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love blog hops. Such fun to see new ideas and intrepretations on how to do cards!

Pat said...

Kim they are all such gorgeous Christmas items, love the images on the easel card and beautiful colours.

Pat xx

Net said...

What lovely things you've made!

Andrea said...

Your Christmas items are lovely, so creative

Andrea x

Chrisd said...

Such fun paper crafting you have created. The little hop is so much fun

Анюта said...

love the images! and thanks for sharing!

Denimo said...

Cute, cute image!!! Great job! Please... count me in!!

Dragonlady said...

Wow Kim,

Waht fabulous creations. you have certainly shown the range off to their best.

Hugs Ali x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Kim, what an adorable array of projects, looks like a lot of work has gone in to these, I love them, that little acetate box it too cute!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Christine said...

Your set is so cute!!! I can't make crackers here in the states because I can't get the little stick you put in them. Well, I guess I could make them but they wouldn't pop!

Thanks for telling me about the hop!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Hi Kim!!!!!!! I like very much your set! Great Works!!!and great idea BLOG HOP!! thanks for the chance!!!
hugs
Adriana

Karen Tallon said...

oh wow Kim you did a brilliant job of all the items you've made. I love them all!
There's a link to my blog HERE
I'm now moving onto the next blog and leaving a comment there.

Thank You!

Karen Tallon xx

Wilma said...

Wow a whole set and very Christmassy looking -love them :)x

Unknown said...

What lovely projects! Thanks for the inspiration.
hugs,
Gini

paperpapier said...

lovely and cute project.. i like the circle scallop tag..the color is real 'pop'...

Suzette said...

Fabby set Kim, and I love the colours you've used well done and the images and sentiments works well together.

Hugs
Suzette

tanja said...

Wow, such lovely creations! Shows great versatility in the stamps.
by by tanja

Lorraine said...

These are lovely ,I really like the treat box. Thanks for the chance of the blog hop.

Rene said...

What great ideas you have Kim, I am so glad there are wonderful crafty people like you out there.
Rene xo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WoW! Lovely creations!

Gardeningal2003 said...

Wow! What creative Christmas goodies! I love the cracker! Thank you!

Kreativmonster said...

Hello! I really love the way you mix traditional colours with modern style!