Wednesday 4 November 2009

Creative Card Crew, My Time To Craft, Die Cuts R Us, Crafty Creations & Allsorts Challenges

THIS IS MY SECOND POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.
My cousin announced this morning that she had got engaged so I just had to make a card, this is actually the first engagement card I have ever made and as she like's a laugh I knew just what image to use. I did not make it to fit in with any challenges but it actually fits into 5. The challenges in no particular order are:-
Creative Card Crew - Ribbons & Gems
My Time To Craft - So Many Scallops
Die Cuts R Us - Nest Something
Crafty Creations - Use A Pull Out
Allsorts - Weddings
The sketch I have used is has been created by Jane for this weeks Whiff Of Joy Challenge but as I am not using a WOJ image it will not be entered.

Please click on photo's to get a closer view.

Sorry the pull out is a little blurred



Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - ? DCWV
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil 'Jack & Ginger'
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Heart Block'
Dies - Nestabilities 'Labels 7', 'Classic Square', 'Scalloped Square' & 'Floral Accents'
Punch - Xcut 'Mini Heart'
Gems 'Kanban'
Ribbon - Unknown It was originally white and I coloured it with my promarkers

21 comments:

Ila said...

This card is just Gorgeous!!..and what a Wonderful keepsake for her to treasure!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

So funny and sweet! Great card! thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

The Jack and Ginger image is so sweet. I just love Mo's work. Your card is wonderful. I really like how you tied the dp in with the image and the sentiments. Very nicely done. Glad to have you at the DCRU challenge this week, Kim.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

made by fifi said...

great card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

Georgia said...

This is fabulous Kim! I just love your colour scheme and the 'love' paper is lovely! They will be made up wih this card! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Pat said...

Such a fun card, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Daniele said...

really great fun card thanks for joining in at MTTC this week hugs x

Chrissie said...

Lovely card, I love that image.Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Kim,

this is great love your sense of humour i bet theyll love it

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Lesley said...

Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jules said...

Hi Kim

I love your card. Your colours are refreshingly different and I love your image and how you have coloured it.

I have never thought of colouring white ribbon with my promarkers (but I will now). Thanks for the tip!

Thank you also for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

scotspanda said...

heehee fabulous card, the image is great lol

thanks for joining in the wedding challenge at Allsorts :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Karen Tallon said...

I love the way you've coloured the Jack & Ginger picture. Congrats to the engaged couple and very well done on the lovely card x

Debs said...

What a fab card - love the humour in it and I'm sure your friends will too.
Thanks for joining us at Allsort sthis week.
take care
Debs xx

Cara said...

Hi, Kim! What a sweet card. Love the coloring!! Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge!
Cara DCRU DT

shelly said...

oh that stamp is just the sweetest! lovely card thanks for playing along at CCC :) shelly

LORi said...

Just beautiful girl!! Love it!!
Thanks for playing along with the DCRU crew this week!!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD

Amber said...

Oh what a sweet card! Love the adorable image. You did a fantastic job!
Hugs
Amber (DCRU DT)

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful work!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Victoria said...

I love this image, fab card

Great to see you at Creative Card Crew this week

Victoria
x

Claire Phillips said...

Great to see you at Crafty creations with your project for this weeks Pull-out challenge - great colours!Thanks for playing along! Cheers Claire x