Friday 13 November 2009

One Card Many Challenges & It's An Easel Card Again.

Well today having finished off all my work for Sunday's Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop I decided to make another Christmas card to add to my collection. I have added stickles to the embossed white circle to give it abit more depth but it hasn't shown in the photo as well as it looks in real life. Yet again I did not make it with any challenges in mind except using the sketch I chose but it fits into quite a few, so I will list them as I think it makes it clearer. In no particular order they are:-
Create 4 Fun - Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges - Easel Card
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Special Folds
Cupcake Crafts - Snow Much Fun








Supplies:-
Card Base 6" x 12" & 6" x 6" cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Winter Wonderland'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Winter Wonderland'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Verse - Google
Medium - Promarkers
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes'
Die - Nestibilities 'Labels 7'
Lace - local Hardware Store
Snow & Embossed Snowflake's - Stickles 'Diamond Lace'
Charm - Unknown Won In A Candy Draw. 

Don't forget the Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop starts on Sunday 15th November.

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Very gorgeous card, I Love It! Thanks for joining Susie's Sassy Challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Danni said...

Love the added lace! Very nice!!

Christine said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the colors you chose and the lace is a beautiful addition!

I'll be catching up on your posts. I've had a migraine for the last couple of weeks so I'm way behind but I'm trying to get caught up!

Blessings,
Christine

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
What a great card. I love the colours and your image is so well done. The embellies are brill particularly the ribbon.
Getting excited about the blog hop!!!
There is something on my blog for you if you have time to pop over for it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely 'snow-card'!! Very elegant!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Kim, love the colours and that lace really finishes it off nicely.
Hugs Tracy x

Georgia said...

Wow, this is stunning Kim - I love the colours you've used and these papers are lovely, really Christmassy! :)
Have a nice weekend.
Love, Georgia xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the image and the colours you've used
hugs Mandy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a stunning card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers are beautiful and the easel style card is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge over at susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Truely stunning Kim, I love these cards and you have decorated it beautifully. Wonderful image and colours. Thankyou for joining in Susie's Sassy Challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This card is simply stunning! Thank you for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge.
Jane
x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for joining us in our snow cahllenge at Crafty Creations, with your lovely project. Cheers Claire x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Kim, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kim, what a cute easel style card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x