Saturday 7 November 2009

Stampavie DT, Sophisti-Cat, Stamp Something, Secret Crafter Saturday, Stamp Scrap & Doodle & Crazy 4 Challenges Challenges.

Today is my first attempt at an easel card, I had seen many of them around blogland and thought how nice they looked so took the plunge and made one. I really like this style of card so beware I think you may see a few more of these. Why is it when I look at a challenge I come up blank as to what I am going to create yet this card fits nicely into many challenges when I only set out to make it for the Stampavie challenge. The challenges it fits into are as follows in no particular order:-
Sophisti-Cat Challenge - Buttons & Ribbons
Stamp Something - Recipe '1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments ( a total of 3 or 3 different)  
Crazy 4 Challenges - Easel Cards


Front View

Side View

Supplies:-
A3 sheet cut at 6"x12" and then 6"x6" to create card blank
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Blueberry Hill'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sarah Kay 'Spring Blossoms'
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilities 'Classic & Scalloped Ovals' & 'Floral Accents'
Punch - Woodware 'Small & Medium Daisy'
Ribbon - Local Craft Shop
Button, Pearls & Gems - From Stash

24 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very sweet

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Danni said...

That is such a great card! Oh so pretty!

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card, love it.

Mandy

Lisa said...

great card Kim, I haven't made an easel card yet thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us ar SSDS

Jill said...

beautiful card Kim, I love the colour combo and the SK image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the easel cards. Thanks for joining us from SSDS!

Angie Cortes said...

Beautiful Card!

Davi said...

What a pretty card. Great job love that darling image and the pink and green are so feminine.

StampOwl said...

fabulous card, thanks for playing with the C4C

cheryl said...

this is gorgoues love the image and colurs thanks for joining us at sophisticats this week hope to see you again soon love cheryl xxx

Karen Tallon said...

what a gorgeous card Kim you've done wonderful work on this card. I've not yet tried to make one of these Easel Cards, I'll have to have a go sometime.
Lots of love,
Karen xx

Unknown said...

Kim this is beautiful, I really must have a go at an easel card, thanks for giving the details on how to....good luck with your challenges and many thanks for joining us at Sophisticat this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Kim. Thank you for joining in over at Sophisticats and hope to see you again soon.

Love Karen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Ooooh Kim,
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and the way you have done the image is adorable.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Micki said...

Wow, fabulous card. Love the coloring but absolutely love the easel card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSDS. I'm off to check for these with instructions, lol.

Andrea M said...

This is so pretty :) Love the pink and green - lovely. Great job on the sketch - it was my first easel card too. Aren't they so much fun?

Unknown said...

Oh such a pretty card, gorgeous image & I love your colour scheme

Thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Georgia said...

Wow Kim, this is fabulous! I love the easel cards too and I love yours! The colours look lovely and the papers are so pretty! :)
Love, Georgia xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card KIm, lovely colours. Well done on completing your 1st easel card!
Clairexx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Ali Dantre said...

Beautiful Card!..thank you for joining us over at Sophisticats this week! hope to see you back for next weeks challenge.

Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT & Admin

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is adorable! Love those colors together. Great image too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

Enfys said...

This is so very pretty, I love the fresh green and pink combo.
big hugs
En x